TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, is accelerating the technical evolution of the Fixed Income market by developing connectivity, integration and data normalization to institutional investors, dealers and trading platforms. TS provides global coverage from offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
We are seeking a Web Developer – someone who has significant Java client side, web, multi-threading, multi-user, and n-tier application development experience. This is a New York based position, requiring someone who has the aspiration to break into the financial services industry after seven or more years of successful professional web application development experience.
The successful candidate will work closely with a small team of java developers, primarily focusing on the development, maintenance and support of its electronic trading and prime brokerage related services. The candidate will also interact with clients as well as TradingScreen peers in London and Tokyo.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Web development experience and understanding of performance and usability issues
- Web programming, Java Script, Ajax, WebSockets, React, JSX, Redux, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Multi-threaded Java programming
- Java-based multi-tiered and/or distributed enterprise application development
- Object oriented design
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Web tools: Webpack, ESLint
- Network protocols HTTP SSL
- Cloud based infrastructure
- Fixed income, foreign exchange or other financial domain experience
All applicants, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position as subject line.