TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry’s most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
But behind all of our scalable products and solutions are people. Our trading and technology experts are connected and positioned around the world, enabling a “Follow the Sun” support approach that literally never stops. And we’re constantly evolving within a complex, ever-changing marketplace to create sophisticated, customizable and accessible solutions.
TS provides global coverage from offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
The TS Finance group is looking for a talented individual for its European Finance Manager role. This role will be a key asset in the continued and future growth of the company and will be leading the Company’s European finance efforts from our London office. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer in New York.
- Partner with the US Controller on full accounting responsibilities
- Ensure Accounts Payable are processed efficiently
- Record and prepare bank entries and monthly reconciliations
- Prepare and enter recurring and non-recurring monthly journal entries
- Assist with month/quarter/year end closes for the European entities
- Prepare monthly balance sheet analysis for all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Accounts Receivable –follow up with clients
- Experience with Software Capitalization & Equity Based Compensation
- Manage European year-end audits and financial reporting
- Assist with budget preparation and variance analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects
- Multi-lingual is desirable – English, French, German
- Bachelor's Degree or similar in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or ACCA accredited
- 7-10 years of accounting/ GAAP experience as Senior Accountant or Assistant Controller
- Demonstrated experience in full closing cycle, billing & A/R, and Reconciliations
- Experience with a SaaS business and FinTech businesses preferred
- International exposure
- Experience with NetSuite is desirable
- Must be: very hands-on; well organized; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and multiple businesses
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated