TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry’s most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
But behind all of our scalable products and solutions are people. Our trading and technology experts are connected and positioned around the world, enabling a “Follow the Sun” support approach that literally never stops. And we’re constantly evolving within a complex, ever-changing marketplace to create sophisticated, customizable and accessible solutions.
TS provides global coverage from offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
TS is looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced and energetic Cryptocurrency Business Development professional help us develop, implement and execute a new global business with counterparties and platforms to service the institutional asset managers. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, TS is wants a candidate that has a passion for cryptocurrencies and its role in financial markets with an established network who is proactive and aggressive in identifying opportunities in this evolving and dynamic space. In this role, the candidate will be a thought leader for TS and its brands with a keen understanding of ICOs, blockchain technology and ability to track the crypto markets in real-time.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with TS platforms and brands for the Cryptocurrency market to meet new business needs
- Develop product specifications to drive development efforts around trade lifecycle and new initiatives
- Interact directly with asset management and regulatory community to provide market insights
- Participate in the development of marketing and branding activities for the crypto business segment
- Develop and refine business development strategies and processes
- Conduct research for business development activities and competitive landscape
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with traders, wealth/fund managers, exchanges and key ecosystem partners; travel as necessary
- Work directly with traders and cryptocurrency researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Progressive business development experience interfacing with Order and Execution Management Systems
- Solid knowledge of cryptocurrencies and digital wallets
- Solid knowledge of blockchain technology and smart contracts
- Previous business development/sales experience in financial markets environments.
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time-management, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- ICO experience a plus
All applicants, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position as subject line.