In this role, you will work with an industry leading Multi Asset Class Trading System. You will support day to day efforts to analyze, document and test various features & products as well as analyze, investigate and report issues/bugs uncovered during the test cycle. In addition you will help the QA team automate functionalities from the regression suite using QFS
- Testing, analysis, and troubleshooting of Trading front ends.
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test plans and test cases (both manual and automated).
- Use of bug tracking system to communicate software defects to in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Performing integration, functional, performance and regression testing.
- Working with QA team members to Automate major flows of the application.
- Assisting Quality Assurance management to implement processes and accomplish Quality Assurance related goals.
- Financial industry experience in one of the areas (Equities, FI, FX, Options, Futures, OMS) is required.
- Understanding and experience with Automation tools is required.
- Very strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- Precise written and verbal communications.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with development tools such as SVN.
- Knowledge of software build and release management processes such as maintaining QA environment.
- Some Perl and/or Java programming experience.
- Experience working with databases (SQL, MySQL).
- Experience with UNIX environments and be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities.
- Experience with JIRA software